Subject to Licensee's payment of the license fee or the download in cases where there is no fee for the Content and Licensee's
compliance with the terms of this Agreement, SnappyStock, Inc. grants Licensee a non-transferable, non-exclusive,
non-sublicensable right to use and reproduce the Content, where NOT listed in the ("Photo Restrcitions") section described below.
No ownership or copyright in any Content shall transfer to Licensee by the grant of the license contained in this Agreement.
All rights not specifically granted by this Agreement are retained by SnappyStock, Inc. and the copyright holder.
Licensee may not use or permit the use of the Content beyond the terms of this Agreement without first obtaining an additional license.
Licensee may not
(1) Sublicense, sell, distribute, assign, convey, or transfer the Content, this Agreement, or any of its rights under this Agreement;
(2) Sell, license, or distribute its final product in such a way that allows others to extract or access the Content as a stand-alone file;
(3) Use or display the Content in any item intended for resale, license, or other distribution or for use in "print on demand" products, including but not limited to t-shirts, postcards, posters, mugs, artwork, etc.;
(4) Incorporate the Content into a logo, trademark, or service mark;
(5) Distribute, post, or upload the Content online or on a server in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed via mobile telephone devices;
(6) Use the Content in any electronic template or application, including those that are internet-based, where the purpose is to create multiple impressions of an electronic or printed product, including but not limited to: website designs, presentation templates, electronic greeting cards, or any other electronic or printed matter;
(7) Use any Content in any way that is in Licensor's reasonable opinion pornographic, defamatory, fraudulent, lewd, obscene, offensive, libelous, immoral, or in any way illegal, whether directly or in context or juxtaposition with specific subject matter and/or other materials, or that promotes illegal behavior, hostility or discrimination based on age, sex, race, disability, religion, ethnic background, sexual preferences, or any other subject matter that would in Licensor's reasonable opinion be offensive or unflattering;
(8) Use any Content in any way that infringes on any copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark, or intellectual property;
(9) Use Content in connection with sensitive subjects, including, without limitation, topics that may depict the subject matter of the Content in a negative or unfavorable light, topics that subject persons to ridicule, and topics regarding all sexual or implied sexual activity, sexual preferences or orientation, feminine or personal hygiene, birth control, incontinence, impotence, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, abortion, adoption, welfare or economic aid, dating agencies, escort or similar services, adult videos or the like, adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, substance abuse, physical or mental abuse, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, political or religious affiliation, herbal supplements or digestive aids, medical products/conditions/procedures, AIDS, cancer, and other physical, health and mental health issues or ailments, or the disparagement of a person or product;
(10) Use Content in any way in connection with or condoning crime or illegal activities of any kind, including, without limitation, unlawful Internet gambling;
(11) Use Content featuring a model in a manner that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the model personally uses or endorses a product or service, without accompanying such use with a written statement that indicates that the person is a model and the Content is being used for illustrative purposes only;
(12) Stockpile or otherwise store licensed Content that is not used within twelve (12) months of the date on which you first licensed such Content. If you fail to use the Content within twelve (12) months from the date you licensed the Content, you lose all rights to use that Content. If the Content was used during the Term, Licensee may continue to use the Content as it was incorporated into the same product or service, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
(13) Remove any copyright notice, trademark, identification number, or other proprietary right from the Content file;
(14) Use an automated program to download Content;
(15) Publicly display Content: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) display image files embedded within a website at a resolution larger than 1 megapixels (approximately 1200x800 pixels) without modifying over 33% of the original Content file (e.g. via addition to text, cropping, design editing, etc);;
(16) Falsely represent, whether expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that the licensed Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that file.