January 6, 2023
This Website is provided by SnappyStock, Inc., ("
", "this Website", "we","our" or "us").
Your use of this Website is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Website Use (the "User Agreement"). Please read this User Agreement and the
other information referred or linked to in this User Agreement carefully and be sure you understand it, since it is a legally binding agreement
that contains important information about our Website and your permitted use of it. From time to time we may unilaterally modify this User Agreement,
so it is important that you review this User Agreement every time you use this Website.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF
THIS USER AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
GRANT OF RIGHTS
Subject to Licensee's download for the Content and Licensee's
compliance with the terms of this Agreement, including a Linkback to SnappyStock's website from the medium to which you publish, SnappyStock, Inc. grants Licensee a non-transferable, non-exclusive,
non-sublicensable right to use and reproduce the Content, where NOT listed in the ("Photo Restrcitions") section described below.
No ownership or copyright in any Content shall transfer to Licensee by the grant of the license contained in this Agreement.
All rights not specifically granted by this Agreement are retained by SnappyStock, Inc. and the copyright holder.
Licensee may not use or permit the use of the Content beyond the terms of this Agreement without first obtaining an additional license.
Licensee may NOT:
- Sublicense, sell, distribute, assign, convey, or transfer the Content, this Agreement, or any of its rights under this Agreement;
- Sell, license, or distribute its final product in such a way that allows others to extract or access the Content as a stand-alone file;
- Use or display the Content in any item intended for resale, license, or other distribution or for use in "print on demand" products, including but not limited to t-shirts, postcards, posters, mugs, artwork, etc.;
- Incorporate the Content into a logo, trademark, or service mark;
- Distribute, post, or upload the Content online or on a server in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed via mobile telephone devices;
- Use the Content in any electronic template or application, including those that are internet-based, where the purpose is to create multiple impressions of an electronic or printed product, including but not limited to: website designs, presentation templates, electronic greeting cards, or any other electronic or printed matter;
- Use any Content in any way that is in Licensor's reasonable opinion pornographic, defamatory, fraudulent, lewd, obscene, offensive, libelous, immoral, or in any way illegal, whether directly or in context or juxtaposition with specific subject matter and/or other materials, or that promotes illegal behavior, hostility or discrimination based on age, sex, race, disability, religion, ethnic background, sexual preferences, or any other subject matter that would in Licensor's reasonable opinion be offensive or unflattering;
- Use any Content in any way that infringes on any copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark, or intellectual property;
- Use Content in connection with sensitive subjects, including, without limitation, topics that may depict the subject matter of the Content in a negative or unfavorable light, topics that subject persons to ridicule, and topics regarding all sexual or implied sexual activity, sexual preferences or orientation, feminine or personal hygiene, birth control, incontinence, impotence, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, abortion, adoption, welfare or economic aid, dating agencies, escort or similar services, adult videos or the like, adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, substance abuse, physical or mental abuse, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, political or religious affiliation, herbal supplements or digestive aids, medical products/conditions/procedures, AIDS, cancer, and other physical, health and mental health issues or ailments, or the disparagement of a person or product;
- Use Content in any way in connection with or condoning crime or illegal activities of any kind, including, without limitation, unlawful Internet gambling;
- Use Content featuring a model in a manner that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the model personally uses or endorses a product or service, without accompanying such use with a written statement that indicates that the person is a model and the Content is being used for illustrative purposes only;
- Stockpile or otherwise store licensed Content that is not used within twelve (12) months of the date on which you first licensed such Content. If you fail to use the Content within twelve (12) months from the date you licensed the Content, you lose all rights to use that Content. If the Content was used during the Term, Licensee may continue to use the Content as it was incorporated into the same product or service, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- Remove any copyright notice, trademark, identification number, or other proprietary right from the Content file;
- Use an automated program to download Content;
- Publicly display Content: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) display image files embedded within a website at a resolution larger than 1 megapixels (approximately 1200x800 pixels) without modifying over 33% of the original Content file (e.g. via addition to text, cropping, design editing, etc);
- Falsely represent, whether expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that the licensed Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that file.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES
This Website may include hyperlinks to websites operated by third
parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from
You. SnappyStock, Inc. does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for
the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. Any access to or use of such third party sites
is solely at Your own risk and liability. SnappyStock Inc. does not endorse, approve, or sponsor any Linked Sites, or any content,
advertising, information, materials, products, services, or other items on or available on or from them, and
SnappyStock, Inc. disclaims all liability in connection therewith.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and SnappyStock Inc. express no representations or warranties, of
any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website
shall be interpreted as advising you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall `SnappyStock Inc., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything
arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. SnappyStock, Inc.,
including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability
arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent SnappyStock, Inc. from and against any and/or all liabilities,
costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the
provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
VARIATION OF TERMS
SnappyStock, Inc. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
SnappyStock, Inc. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Company Name and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Country, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Country for the resolution of any disputes.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ IN ITS ENTIRETY AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING AGREEMENT. I AGREE THAT BY BROWSING, INSTALLING OR USING THE SERVICES I AM ACKNOWLEDGING MY AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.